Beginner Candle Making Class (Sydney)
Small class of 2 to 4 students
Make 6 candle styles (16 candles) worth $70 and take them home!
Made with natural Soy & Palm wax
Held in Acacia Gardens (NW Sydney)
In our candle making class, you get to take home every candle that you make. We teach you step by step how to make 6 different styles of candles: soy oil burner melts (clamshell and tarts), votive candles, palm wax pillar candles, floating candles, soy container candles and soy tealight candles.
Be prepared to get your hands dirty as you do everything from wicking your candles for preparation, melting and mixing the wax with dye and fragrance, through to finishing off your moulded natural wax candle. You won’t find another candle making class that teaches you this much!
We pass on our candle making knowledge as we work through each of the practical candle making activities. Each step of our workshop adds to your skill level and increases your candle making knowledge base.
A great way to meet new people, have fun and spend the weekend doing something interesting that you enjoy! You will be amazed at how much you make in one day and will be inspired to go home and make your own candles.
- Nice small class of 2 to 4 students only per class
- Learn to make 6 different styles of candles and take them all home (around 16 candles worth $70 RRP)!
- Over 25 fragrances and colours to choose from to make your candles
- No prior candle making experience necessary (suitable for beginners or those needing help mastering candle making)
- We show you the whole candle making process, with nothing pre-prepared for you
- All equipment and materials
- Tea/coffee and biscuits
- Candle making temperature guide and equipment sheet
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pen and paper for note-taking
- Tissue paper to wrap your candles in and a box or bag to carry them home in
- Lunch and drinks, or you can drive up to the local shops when we break for lunch
Cost: $170 per person
Location: Acacia Gardens NSW (full address provided at time of booking
Duration: 9.30am – 1pm (approx.). Total duration is around 3.5 hours, which includes a 1 hour break to allow candles to set so you can take them home that day.
Age Requirement: In the interests of safety, participants must be 12+ years of age to attend a class.
HOW TO BOOK: Bookings are essential! Simply pick a class date that suits you, then book online. Full payment is required at time of booking to guarantee your spot. We accept payment by direct deposit or PayPal. Minimum of 2 students required for class to go ahead. Classes are held outdoor so may need to be cancelled in extreme weather (we will reschedule students to next available class date if classes need to be cancelled).
Cancellations: Please note our no refund policy on cancellations, change in mind or no shows. We are unable to accommodate date changes once booked. You may send a friend in your place if you cannot attend.