Making your own candles is a very relaxing and wonderful hobby, but I warn you, it is very addictive once you get started.
In our candle making classes, you get to take home every candle that you make. We teach you step by step how to make 6 different styles of candles: soy oil burner melts (clamshell and tarts), votive candles, palm wax pillar candles, floating candles, soy container candles and soy tealight candles.
Be prepared to get your hands dirty as you do everything from wicking your candles for preparation, melting and mixing the wax with dye and fragrance, through to finishing off your moulded natural wax candle. You won’t find another candle making class that teaches you this much!
We pass on our candle making knowledge as we work through each of the practical candle making activities. Each step of our workshop adds to your skill level and increases your candle making knowledge base.
A great way to meet new people, have fun and spend the weekend doing something interesting that you enjoy! You will be amazed at how much you make in one day and will be inspired to go home and make your own candles.
- Learn to make 6 different styles of candles and take them all home (around 16 candles worth $70 RRP)!
- Over 30 fragrances and colours to choose from to make your candles
- No prior candle making experience necessary (suitable for beginners or those needing help mastering candle making)
- We show you the whole candle making process, with nothing pre-prepared for you
- All equipment and materials
- Tea/coffee and biscuits throughout the day
- Candle making temperature guide and equipment sheet
WHAT TO BRING:
- Pen and paper for note-taking
- Food to nibble on, lunch and drinks
- Tissue paper to wrap your candles in and a box or bag to carry them home in
Cost: $150 per person
Location: Peel Road, Baulkham Hills NSW
Duration: 9.00am – 3.00pm (approx.). Total duration is around 6 hours, which includes a 1 hour lunch break to allow candles to set so you can take them home that day
Age Requirement: In the interests of safety, participants must be 12+ years of age to attend a class, and up to the age of 16 years they must be accompanied by a paying adult.
HOW TO BOOK: Bookings are essential! Simply pick a class date that suits you, then book online or phone/email us to book in. Full payment is required at time of booking to guarantee your place in the class. We accept payment by direct deposit, PayPal or credit card. Please note our no refund policy for change in mind, inability to attend or not showing on the day. We will gladly reschedule you to different class date provided you give us at least 10 days notice prior to your scheduled class date.